Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's

Few years back I would probably be whining and sobbing away, if my valentine's day wasn't spent celebrating, with gifts, letters, and flowers during dinner. I would have kicked up a huge fuss, and felt bitter that my other half didn't surprise me, or overwhelm me with sweet nothings as I would have liked. It used to mean so much to me. But this year I'm just contented that I got to spend the start of the day dancing with the boy, and along with my Srethgie dancers that I love so very much. Honestly, I would still very much wish to receive a simple handwritten letter or a stalk of rose. But it's okay even if I get none. I'll be just contented getting to spend the time with you, doing what we both like. :)

Let the people you love know that you love them. There's no other better day than today to show love.
xx

No comments: