Monday, January 13, 2014

Popping by because
#1) It's the first day of school
#2) Monday blues
#3) Feeling fucked up because of the above reasons
#4) Need somewhere to rant
#5) Haven't updated in a while

So my timetable as of now is really screwed up. I've always sucked at planning and I just hate what I'm going through now. Need to settle it ASAP or I'll just be so damn grumpy.

Just came back from a three week long getaway to Taiwan and Korea. It was a good trip. I didn't feel like returning. Not that I dislike Singapore but 3 weeks wasn't enough for me. I will try to upload photos on those soon.

Spent my last holiday weekend on MJ camp. I look forward to MJ camp every single year because I know it'll inspire me once again, and I'll grow and learn from it. This year was especially good for me because I learnt with a much more open mind and heart. Tried to absorb like a sponge. It feels really refreshing to feel different this year. #getoutoftheshybox

I hope to achieve more through dance this year. #leapoffaith

:)

No comments: