Monday, October 27, 2014

Stagnated

Can't seem to sleep. Had a long day, starting off with choreoing for CP, to Koharu's class, to Osch recital prac. Very inspired but also at the same time feeling jaded - the irony of it.

I have came to the conclusion that I have stagnated. I think I'm not pushing myself hard enough.

Haven't been doing conditioning since the end of S24. Haven't been feeling the hunger to improve either. Just been dancing to dance. Does that make sense? I don't feel like pushing. Actually, I think I am such a person - lazy in all aspects.

The world is filled with fake ass bitches and shit and it can get really tiring. Some people are just annoying on first look lol I can't even explain it.

Feeing stressed out for school too. I haven't been doing anything.

Ahhhhh I need to breathe.

No comments: