Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweet Dreams


   Photobucket
"Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree?
Travel the world & seven seas, everybody's looking for something..."

Got to meet up with some of the NY09 dancers for dinner on Wednesday night!
I asked them out because I had to pass Gen some stuff he left with me the other time we went to watch SYF.

Btw, we went to watch juniors' SYF. Personally, I felt that they did GREAT.
Seeing them improve and grow so much stronger made me feel proud of them, regardless of their results :)
I know just how they feel, cos I've experienced it all (not trying to make myself sound so experienced or whatnot, but I can truly understand how they felt).
But ultimately, it's the experience you takeaway from this whole process, not the end that counts. Cliche as it sounds, but so damn true.

Watching them dance on stage made me miss dancing SOOO much! I want to perform on stage again. I guess I won't get much opportunities like these anymore. So... CHERISH EVERY PERFORMANCE WHILE YOU CAN!!!

I'm itching to dance! Gotta hit Oschool for some dance classes to calm my that performer in me waiting to explode!

I digressed. So anyway.

We had Marche.

Photobucket
Gen.


Photobucket
Me peeking out of the window...................... Cos there's luscious green grass and cows grazing....

Photobucket
Shermaine

Photobucket
Tiffany Chloe Shen Yue Li

We had a gr8 time catching up! :) Vanessa joined us after & we had Sour Sally's :)


Photobucket
No we didn't have Sour Sally's in the toilet, what were you thinking.

Photobucket
WHY ARE MY FRIENDS ALL LIKE SO SKINNY?!?!?!?! EXCUSE ME WHILE I WALLOW IN SELF-PITY & MAYBE SLIT MY THROAT.

Photobucket
Yeah we had Sour Sally's.

OH & Sherm Yueli and I took purikuras before meeting Vans.

Photobucket
MAJOR WTF. WE ARE SO 2004!!!

Photobucket
We look like major freaks with our eyes all automatically bloated, like, 3 times bigger.

Photobucket
MAJOR HEARTAGE! xx
Let's go for dance classes soonish ^^

Also met up with my favourite BBGs before Estelli left for Hong Kong.

Photobucket
XOXO!

Had XLB buffet on Saturday night! LONG AWAITED!!!!!!
We postponed, postponed, and further postponed, and we FINALLY got to meetup!

Photobucket
<3 BFFs!

Photobucket
With Vivien

Photobucket

Photobucket
Unglam.

Photobucket
They look so alike sometimes -________-""""

Btw, boyfie joined us for XLB too! ^^ Meet-my-besties session hehe.
Let's meet up again for good food yup, Ser & Eil?? :D

Pretty long ago at NYDC with Gunguns.

Photobucket
Someone is getting prettier and prettier these days eh............ I WONDER WHY, ISABELLE WU CHIEH LING!!!

Photobucket
Me looking listless.

Photobucket
Pui

Photobucket
Special girl with flash. Fion Loo Wuhuan.

& forgot to update about this...

Metup with Gossipers! Haven't seen some of them in AGESSSSS!
I actually forgotten about the dinner until Sinyee sent me a text :(
So I went to meet them in my neighbourhood clothes..........

Photobucket
7jm (Maggie absent)

Photobucket
Gossipers!

Photobucket
Much love!

Photobucket
Some lightstreak

Photobucket
Hope the next time we meet up we'll have even better attendance! ^^

Photobucket
My bimbo BB.

Another thing is... Ancuui passed away.
Felt very sorry hearing news like that. Haven't heard from her in a long time, and the latest update had to be the last update I'll get about her. I don't know what caused her to end her life, but I hope that nobody else would choose to end their own life like that. Tell someone if you have problems, and never treat death as an option. Cos life is way too precious, and leaving would leave the ones you love suffer. In any case, I'm nobody to comment, but I just hope she'd rest in peace, and be happier, wherever she might be.
R.I.P, Ancuui.

On a lighter note, I've left my job. My previous post about ABC might have been too judgemental. & everyone in the office are actually all pretty nice. I left the job because I'm not happy. As the saying goes "if you can't change things, change your attitude." I guess it was my attitude towards working. I don't wanna be cooped up in the office, facing the computer all day long. I reckon the following 3 months would be the last 3 months I can fully enjoy, before I have to mug hard all day long in Uni, followed by starting a real serious career.

Honestly, everything is moving so fast I can hardly react. Hence, I'd like to fully enjoy the following 3 months I can have, & do something fun! :)

Alright I'm losing the energy to blog. Baibai!

No comments: