Sunday, April 17, 2011

Your silhouette starts making its way to me

Photobucket
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Pardon the random gif! Was so bored.

Awesome Saturday spent with the boy, although it started off rocky due to my bad habit of being soooo damn punctual all the damn time. Told myself not to flare up no matter how angry he is 'cos it was my fault no matter what. Damn, didn't know I could actually control my temper well. I'm an emotional person & I need to learn how to control my emotions better!

Anyway, main aim of that day was to get baby's boat shoes! He is the WORST person to shop with. EVER! He is the fussiest, pickiest, most paranoid customer one can ever get. Seriously hate shopping with him so much. People get a few items from a location. He travels to 5 locations to get 1 item, see what I mean? So after we traveled to Fareast>Wisma>Tangs>Suntec, he finally got his shoes. -_- what to do?!

Photobucket
Man, we've changed so much as compared to the past. I think we've both grown uglier. UGLY COUPLE.

Photobucket
Just had to upload this although his face is cut half. Just look at his epic face.

Photobucket
Chubby cheeks >__<

Photobucket
Babyboy! ^^

So anyhoo... Went for a job interview at Yoguru this morning! Pretty tedious steps I took! Emailed them, they replied, replied their mail, went for interview. They asked me to take one day to think about it...

Photobucket
This is my thinking face.

Some personal sacrifices would be that
1) NO COLORED/LONG NAILS, meaning bare naked nails for however long I decide to stay at Yoguru until. Mad uncool.
2) I've got to tie my hair up all the time, which I'm kinda fine with it's the same for JC or whichever school in the past
3) I'm gonna get horribly dry hands from washing dishes etc. I'M GUNNA BE OLD AND WRINKLY! MEH. UNHOT! (Not like I've been hot at all anyway...)
Superficial reasons. But I replied them within 2 hours 'cos I'm kinda excited to gain experience from this job!

HELLO, FINALLY A JOB THAT DOESN'T COOP ME UP IN AN OFFICE FACING RADIATION ALL DAY LONG! Who knows if it's gonna be tough or not, but I'm definitely gonna learn from it!
(Psst... If you didn't know... Yoguru is like my favourite yogurt, hands down!)


& oh, my complexion has improved so much after medication, despite all the dryness and all. Gonna go for 2nd appointment tmrw! (After much procrastination...) Gonna be a fun day out with the boy again! ^^

Love, Alyssa! xx

No comments: