Monday, December 3, 2012

I was having a late night chat with a friend and it struck that life is just filled with phases and we never stop going through them. It always takes something for us to realise what your heart actually wants, what you've actually be living for but just living it because it has already become a habit, what you think was okay was actually not, and all other things like that, those things that matter. Certain occurrences make you realise facts that you did not realise before, or just did not want to admit to. & that's just how life is. There is no right or wrong. It's just timing and interactions. Opportunities, regrets, luck, fate, right moments, wrong moments, all of them. Sometimes it bugs us - we want to choose what is 'right', but there often isn't. They are just options. & each route would unfold a different story.

& we always want what we don't have. That, I think, is a very sad thing about people. We just can't be satisfied with what we have. & even if we do, we often don't show it the right way.

I want to believe in forever. Different occurrences cause me to constantly change my decision. Things that make me lose faith, and things that make me regain that faith. Just the other day, I saw this elderly couple helping each other get down the bus, and they held hands as the trudged slowly. Tears just formed in my eyes that instant. There's just something about them that's so sweet and moving, and I wish I can own something like that too. Just how many of us are able to achieve something like that?

I hope you'd be happy and start anew. I hope you didn't get me wrong. I hope you'd find someone who'd cherish you.

Thursday night was spent with Clemmy and Yanjie where we had a mini QING GONG YAN to at a seafood tzechar place to celebrate our (self-proclaimed) end of finals! *toss confetti* We also had beer (and I don't want to mention how I trolled them towards the end because I am guilty) to conclude the semester.

Also a very happy Saturday out with my K44HTCHX. Manicure, some quick shopping, Starbucks while catching Breaking Dawn (which was good! Trust me, I hated both Twilight and New Moon),  and a long bus ride. Catching Danzation with MJ was awesome as well. Love catching dance productions, and I've been learning to notice details and learning points instead of just going through the motion of watching it. Inspiring to see such passion and unity. So warm and fuzzy. & of course, for a couple of minutes during the show I couldn't notice anything else. Also had supper with MJ, which we haven't in a long while. It was a perfect day to me.

Hitting the sacks. Good night and have a great day ahead.
xx

No comments: