Saturday, March 8, 2014

Whirlpool

Feeling really useless and lousy once again. I feel like I don't even belong, like I shouldn't be there. I want to give, but I have no idea how. Lacking in so many ways, and I'm just there to make up the numbers. But negativity aside, I'll just try my best.

Told the boy to pack dinner for me since he was out yesterday. Told him to surprise me and he got me the awesome chocolate cake from P.S Cafe that we both love. Love simple moments like this and I feel really blessed to have him.

Also, HOCC is over. I feel so much less like a ticking timebomb, less like an emotional freak. Hahahahaha. I have so many people to give thanks for, I'm just so thankful to everyone who played a part in this fulfilling journey of mine. Srethgie means so damn much to me!

How is recess week almost over when it just started? Hate school. Grr.

No comments: