Monday, June 16, 2014

The best days

Spent my Saturday night to Sunday morning nursing the boyfriend who was going through a Pukefest, which made us miss the Beerfest. I cried so badly while taking care of him because I felt so much heartache from all the pain he was going through. He pushed me and I fell and I ran after him around his estate barefoot I cleared his puke I got bruised I made 2 trips around the neighbourhood to get him food and drinks I stayed up the entire night and fell asleep on the sofa. It was such a rough night and I could not stop blaming myself for what happened to him but I'm just glad he's alive and well. I made him promise me he'll never drink so much again. Intoxication is no joke.

I'm glad he woke up feeling better. We just spent the day lazing around together, showing appreciation, enjoying each other's presence. & that feeling was gold. I wouldn't want my life any other way.

No comments: