Friday, December 3, 2010

Glitter on the floor

Finally took time out to meet my two awesome girls Serlina and Eileen! Nothing beats having an awesome meal, joy and laughter with your beloved ones.

Nihonmura for sushi buffet! I'd been waiting for this day for SO LONG!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Pardon the blur photos, BBs aren't exactly well-known for their camera function.

Photobucket
HOTATE MENTAI OH. MY. GOSH. FAVOURITE FOOD EVARRRRR.
I used to hate clam/shell types, and sotong. BUT NOW I'VE COME TO LOVE THEM!
They're simply awesome. What have I been thinking for the past 18 years?!
AND MENTAI!!!! I can't emphasise how delectable those things are. SIMPLY LOVE THEM!!!

Serlina was the winner of the day. She can just keep on eating and eating!
& salmon sashimi was tokong.

These sweeties surprised me with my birthday present! :) They got me a super cute bag and a handmade card! Nothing beats handmade stuff, no? They're cho kawaii, keep saying they wanna sing for me via skype or something when I'm away in Genting hahaha <3 & I really appreciate that you girls took time out to even get me a present! I know ya'll are super busy with uni work! So stop apologising about not having a cake for me or whatnot, cos spending time with you two already made my day!

Photobucket
Took a piccy outisde Nihonmura hahahaha nice bamboo bg.
That's the bag they gave me! Loving it!

Wanted to queue for free starbucks (it was free starbucks day! from 5pm to 7pm. Missed it? TOO BAD FOR YOU HAHA wait till next year! :p) but we were lazy. Eyyyy I so atas I don't queue for free stuff one hor!!! *ahem*

No lah, we were just lazy!
The weather was dingdong yesterday. Scorching hot a moment, and thunderstorm the next. We got drenched multiple times throughout the day. Suay or what.

We then tried Eskimo, some bubbletea rumoured to be of same/better standard than KOI!

Photobucket
Super sweet, ask for less sugar if you don't wish to become diabetic -____-
It's nice, but their pearls lose to KOI!

& we went to Cine for Rapunzel!

Photobucket



























IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT! Disney movies (almost all) never fails to meet up to expectations! The graphics left me in awe. Simply amazing.

Every girl loves a fairytale. Despite how different and complex our modern society is now, with all the high divorce rates and whatnot, deep inside every girl's heart we still yearn for something like a fairytale, a "happily ever after" with our Prince Charming. Deny it for all you want, I know you wanna be a princess! Cos I do too! Honestly, WHO DOESN'T?!

I'm a sucker for romantic stuff. I'm quite an emotional person. & I'm not afraid to say I appreciate guys who can do romantic stuff for you, and put you as his priority. Corny as it may seem, but when the person you love goes the extra mile to make you feel happy and loved, it feels wonderful.
(On hindsight, my boy is a direct opposite. He's hardly romantic at all... Maybe in the past but now.... T_T But aiyah I accept it already. Still love you okay bby <3)

MY FAVOURITEST SCENE OF THE ENTIRE MOVIE. SUPER ROMANTIC!!!
Everybody say "Awwww~"
I ALSO WANT ROMANTIC STUFF LEH WHY I DON'T HAVE -pouts-

Cried like a wimp especially toward the end of the movie. Peixuan doesn't get why I cry over every other movie. She once scolded me saying "Your tears free one leh! Nothing to cry you also cry!!!" hahaha. Told ya I'm emotional.

Anyw, Rapunzel overtook Jasmine (from Aladdin) as my favourite princess! I used to like Jasmine because she's hot HAHAHAHA. Don't scold me for being superficial.

Photobucket
Christmas lightings! Love to look at pretty lights. Honestly I feel that this year's decorations are super pretty. Y'know sometimes, simplicity is the best. Previous year's big santas big ribbons and whatever cannot compare to such simple dangly lights. Love it ttm!

Photobucket
Hair because we watched Rapunzel mah. Hahaha.
Anyw my hair is so short now because I went for a haircut, no longer at my waist!
When I told Puipui that my hair now very short she went like "Ya right, your short everytime still very long".
Hahahahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love you two bbg <3
Enjoyed my day ttm!
Anyway the whole time out I felt quite sian because of the red scars all over my face from facial :<
Not really obvious in the pics cos I tried to lighten them, but I'm not really good at editing so still can see marks.
Face quickly heal pl0x!

Kukus should totally meet up soon! How about 26th Dec?

2 comments:

Midori said...

OMG!! SUSHI!!
I love Sushi. I like Mentaiko too.
Especially,
"Mentaiko & rice" and "Mentaiko & cheese" are made for each other.hahaha

Alyssa K Huiteng said...

I adore sushi so much! Actually, I love Japanese food in overall!! :)