Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Where I belong

Feels awesome to be back in Singapore! My 4-day-getaway with my girls was simply awesome. A break from the all the hustle bustle in sgp, though I must say the trip wasn't exactly a totally relaxing one cos we had so much to take care of. Those two darlings also helped celebrate my birthday, popping random surprises one after another! Had a really great bday spent with my sweeties! ♥

Every time I go overseas I come back to be a person who can appreciate things more. We're so lucky to be born in sgp. Malaysian toilets are something that I seriously can't bear! Just stating one of the examples haha.
More about the trip when I have the time to upload photos!

Tomorrow's prom and I feel so unprepared! I'm totally too fat for prom. :< but oh well, it's once in a lifetime! We can only be young once, no?

Fatigue is taking over me. Gonna crash. Bye world! ☆

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: