Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I smell freedom

I've finally gotten of A's! FINA-FUCKING-LLY!!!!! The immediate sense of relieve the moment geog paper ended. Already busy smiling to myself even before the examiner released us. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!! TORMENTING TIMES ARE OVERRRR.

So right after the paper, Peixuan and I rushed to Bedok to get our hair duhnnnn. We be doin' our nailz 'N we be doin' our hairrrzzz~ Uh huhhhhh~! What was supposed to be awesome actually ruined our mood. Spent like 2hours doing our hair and the results weren't what we desired.

Photobucket
Erm if you can see, our base color is obviously DARK BROWN?

Photobucket
That's my hair AFTER dyeing and highlight.
WHAT SHIT IS THIS? WITH FLASH SOME MORE OKAY.
I mean yeah you can see a few streaks here and there but it wasn't what I wanted.
Photobucket
KUA BOH COLOR LOH!!!!

Freaking disappointed and I spent so much on it :( Peixuan went back to complain the next day and got her hair redyed for $10. She is now a chaoahlian with light brown hair hahahaha. No, I kid. I think her hair color now is aweshumz! But she hates it. She thinks she looks like some slutty chaoahlian.

I'm gonna get my hair redone at a salon I frequent. Hopefully it'll turn out better. Dang it, I'm squandering money away like water and I'm so guilty about that.

Today


Went for facial early in the morning at Su Beau Dermalogica Clinic. It's my first time going for a facial treatment! The staff there were professional and friendly, but well, not that much after the facial. I'll tell you why.

So initially when I called they said that the facial would be $79. Thinking it was reasonable, I decided to go for it. After analysing my skin condition, they said that I would require a package of higher "strength" for better effect. & yeah so I chose a $169 package. EXORBITANT. Yes I like to spend but I can't bear spending big money. These few days (hair dyeing and facial treatments) have sucked my blood thoroughly dry (or more so, my mom's blood. Cos my pocket money comes from her -____- Do not judge cos im looking for a job!)

So yeah I went for the package, the process was EXTREMELY RELAXING and comfortable, except for the extraction part. Extraction was totally excruciating and I never EVER wanna experience it ever again. I would consider myself to have quite a high pain threshold. But extraction was... well not exactly PAINFUL but it was super uncomfortable. Other than that, the massaging and what not, WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!

So there comes the part where money comes into play. Before leaving they kept pushing me to buy their series, to sign their package, to sign up for a second appointment. Super turned off cos I hate this sort of persuasive salesperson of whatever you call it la. FREAKING ANNOYING. I NO MONEY MEANS I NO MONEY LAH FUCKER. You want me to sell meat ah. *covers body* HAHA.

But anyway I'm hesitant about going back for a second time, even if it is effective. I do not have the ability to maintain such high costs of beauty treatment and what not. At most I'll just let my skin rot. It'd already been rotting for so long anyway.

My condition now is really horrendous. My skin is still traumatised and needs time to recover. & they told me not to put make up. *GASP* IDK how to go out with this face loh.

Okay vain issues aside. Accompanied Wuhuan to look for a dress suitable for a formal job interview, along with Peixuan. Cabbed to SPH for a job interview with Px after that. I really hope to get the job.

I need money to sustain my own daily activities. I want to stop relying on my parents. I want to earn money to save up for my future and also to treat my family to something good. I owe my parents too much and I ought to do something for them. I feel really bad whenever I take money from them, especially these few days. I have 8 months, and I don't wanna leech on my parents anymore.

SO SPH PLEASE ACCEPT ME OKAY. ACCEPT ME ESTELLI AND PEIXUAN SO ANGEL WONT BE ALONE! :D

Met up with Estelli Peixuan and Xuebin after, for dinner and someone's secret mission!

Finally gonna meet Serlina and Eileen tomorrow. Can't wait!!! ^^

No comments: