Wednesday, September 19, 2012

At the end of the day, it's always fruitful. It'll put a smile across my face. I know how hard it is but I still take it up because I know in the end I'll feel happy and satisfied, much more than anything else. Was feeling so cranky during the past few practices because I'm so fed up with how I can't study well (and honestly I just can't handle stress). Today was the last prac, and upon watching the video of our last rehearsal, I just felt like "Hey, THAT was what we've been working so hard for", and it is beyond awesome. I'm not the only one feeling stressed out, definitely. Those dancers out there are facing the same shit everyday, if not worse. Yet they keep fighting. & I ought to do the same. Fight.

& I really love my fellow dancers. So glad to have these angels in my life. Wouldn't want a life without them. ^^

Hovering between reality and illusion

xx
Aly

No comments: