Saturday, September 22, 2012

Missing

Still slightly hungover even after recuperating for a day. Nursed a friend till daybreak. So lethargic after everything, napped and the next thing I knew, I woke up to a dark sky. One day gone just doing nothing. My cognitive processes were so slow I think half my usual speed. Damaging, then repairing, and the cycle continues. After everything I just don't feel like myself anymore. I've to stop myself. Stop. Aly, get a grip.

Aaaand... SUAD is finally over. So proud of MJ :) I love it when I'm with them, sharing the same stage, with that same burning passion. So proud, so of each and every single dancer. Thank you, MJ. Also, SUAD was  mind-blowing, even though I only got to watch snippets from the rehearsals and from the backstage. Props to the NUS Dance Blast! team. Awesome awesome job. Can't wait for our very own production. Excited and nervous about it already. Need to train up my stamina to match up. Love it when I'm involved in concerts like these. As tiring as it may get, it really bonds people together. & I love that. I like seeing everyone's happy faces ^^ that's all the matters.

//My heart is beating in a different way,
Been gone such a long time//

No comments: