Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Anger

I'm angry that I can't handle my emotions better. I'm angry that I'm incompetent. I'm angry that I'm dependent. I'm angry that I'm indecisive. I'm angry that I'm not creative enough. I'm angry that I can't help. I'm angry at fate, at luck, at those people who gave up on us, at stupid rules that made things this way. I'm angry that I can't get out of the past. I'm angry that I'm not a good enough friend, team mate, daughter, sister, lover. I'm angry that I'm a procrastinator. I'm angry that I'm weak. I'm angry that I'm vulnerable. I'm angry that I can't keep my life in check. I'm angry that I don't take care of my health and body enough. I'm angry that I'm angry, and that I vent it on people that I love. I'm angry that I'm destructive. I'm angry that I'm a ticking time bomb. I'm angry that I'm helpless. I'm angry over the things I've said. I'm angry at the words unspoken. I'm angry that people hide. I'm angry that people are too direct. I'm angry that there's no peace. I'm angry at everything. I'm angry that I'm not the positive person I used to be. I'm angry that I have to pretend.

I hate myself at this point of time to the core. It's going to last quite a while.

No comments: