Sunday, November 28, 2010

boyfriend day!

Yesterday night the Boyfie and I went to check out NEX & to grab dinner! (The new mall at Serangoon Central if you're living in a cave and don't know where it is)
Pretty excited about the opening actually, because it means one more place to hang out near my area!

It wasn't even officially opened yet, but there's already a so many people there.
Honestly, go a month later or something.
Most of the stores are not opened yet (some not even done with their furnishings and whatever), & the amount of people just makes you go into rage overdrive mode. I was angsty the whole time in the mall.

That being said, I can't wait for the mall to be officially operating!
There's Sogurt, Starbucks, Carls Jr, Putien, a library, Shaw theatres, Four seasons durian, Lailai, prata etc etc.
(You can notice that most of the stuff I mentioned are related to food...)

So we couldn't get our dinner settled (like every available restaurant there had queues).
So we went back to the coffee shop opposite my place for tzechar -_____-"""

Spent time lazing around --- pure awesomeness. :)

ANYWAYYY I RLY WANNA GET A NEW HOUSING FOR MY BB!!! BLACK IS SO BORING.






HOW SIA?!?!?!?!?
& OK I KNOW ALL PINKISH/PURPLISH. DO NOT JUDGE! >:c

No comments: