Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New home for my thoughts.

Why, hello Blogger!

While being caught up with Twitter and exams (which are very soon ending), I've neglected my previous journal. I want to make it a point to blog because it helps me process my thoughts better. Maybe blogs are slowly losing their mojo, but I think blogs would still be the website that I can go to and look back at my past. Blogger has up-ed their interfaces while I was away, so now I'm back to give Blogger another try! Hopefully I can keep up! (Pardon the nebula-ish/hipster background but I'm kinda obssesed with sparkly glitters now) Will try to start blogging actively from now onwards! :)

//edit
Oh yes, please tell me if you need me to link you up! I've lost so many links while I was detached from the "blogosphere". Would be nice if you guys could relink me as well! & CLICK ON MY ADS PRETTY PLEASE! *batter eyelid* HAHA

& changed the background. The previous one hurts my eyes so bad.

No comments: