Thursday, November 25, 2010

so come on let's go

So yesterday night I finally got to meet up with my sweethearts! Missed spending time together. So much has happened over the past few months and we didn't really have time to update each other. So glad I took the time out to catch up <3 We celebrated Evelyn's birthday as well!

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Fake New York New York" --- The whole concept copy and paste from NYNY -________-

Photobucket
My Chicken Fettuccini with Garlic Sauce.
I ate less than 3/4 of the entire dish.
& anybody who knows me well would know that I rarely waste food unless I'm really too full or have no appetite.
(AND IF THE FOOD IS RLY AWESOME I'LL STUFF IT DOWN MY THROAT REGARDLESS HOW FULL I AM HAHAHA)

Photobucket
Siqi's Fish & Chips. Meh.

Photobucket
Evelyn's Seafood Vongole. Not too bad.

Photobucket
CHICKEN AND HAM CABONARA WAS THE SEHKZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Superb!

Photobucket
AND THIS, MY FRIENDS, THE TERIYAKI PIZZA, IS SOOOO AWESOME.
Nuanie and I officialled announced this dish as "HEAVENLY".
I'm salivating as I'm typing...........

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA UNGLAM SHOT OF THE DAY.
Just wait okay? There's more to come. HAHAHA.

Photobucket

Then we moved over the Cheeky Chocolate, where our birthday surprise took place! Hehehe.
Took quite some effort to lure Evelyn there. She kept pointing at Marble Slab saying she wants the ice cream there, and she kept whining about how badly she wants chocolate fondue from the basement store.

So we told the waiter beforehand. So once we settled down, the cake came with lit candles!
Okay lah quite obvious the surprise. HAHA.

Photobucket
Birthday wishhhhh

Photobucket
The pressies we gave her!

Binuan never fails to crack us up seriously.
Last year during Evelyn's birthday, she put a card between her USED notebook and said "EH EVELYN YOU SEE MY NOTEBOOK NEW ONE LEH VERY PRETTY RIGHT. I know you want to see what's inside. FLIP LEH YOU FLIP. JUST FLIP!!!" then Evelyn's birthday card dropped HAHAHA.

When it was my birthday she put my present on the seat and went "eh this one yours ah, drop out from your bag leh." hahahahahha.

AND YESTERDAY BEST LOL she sneaked the present and put it right behind Evelyn's butt.
Then she asked "Eh Evelyn, my butt very itchy leh. Your butt not itchy meh? You wanna scratch or not?" HAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
hahahaha unglam

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
HAHAAHAHAHA shit I think I'm addicted to taking this kind of photo leh LOL

Photobucket
LOOK AT BINUAN THAT EXTRA! People take photo she sit there don't know do what HAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Siqi damn unglam here but the point is right, her contacts is blue mine is pink.
Errr.... that's all. HAHA.

Photobucket
LOVE YA'LL!

And a month ago, we met up to celebrate Nuan's birthday!

Photobucket
CUI MAX. DAMMIT!!! EH HELLO I GOT A LVLS HOR EVERYBODY IS EQUALLY CUI OKAY CANNOT BLAME ME.

Photobucket
Chompchomp!
They say the food not shiok enough leh.

Photobucket
Nomnom

We then proceeded to Ice Cube where the birthday cake is hidden!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our tradition!
Photobucket
Her face like nice. BB flash really too bright! My apologies.

Photobucket
Guessing what the present is!
Photobucket
Her face like "WLAO SEXY CLUBBING DRESS AGAIN I GOT SO MANY ALRRRR" HAHA
You better like our present I don't care!
Ying & I took so long to find. We even stalked her blog archive, because she once mentioned in one of her posts that there's this shop selling very pretty dresses.

Photobucket
Fondue. Meh. Anderson's has better ones!

Photobucket
& this evil two, that day keep whispering among themselve, don't wanna share secret!
But oh well we all know what the secret is now! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anyway, meet my new friend Tiggoo! Cho huggable and kawaii~ Love him maximum!

Alright gotta rush off to study now. >:c Bai!

No comments: