Monday, November 29, 2010

Blogging from my Berry!

Trying to blog from my Berry now! I'm bored to death reading my notes. Freedom is so close I can totally smell it! Yet it's such a struggle. All I can think of is getting my hair done after the paper, my first job interview on Wednesday, going for facial, class BBQ etc! I can no longer absorb anything related to geography. Zilch!!!! JUST GIVE ME MY FREEDOM ALREADY DAMMIT!!!!

Anyw, since when Singapore so happening ah? A 25 year-old male teacher is suspended for having consensual sex with a 15 year old minor. I mean like c'mon seriously... If it's consensual sex (and happened more than once) then let them be lah! Wonder how the police found out anyway! Just too bad for the teacher! Price to pay for having sex with a jail-bait = S$10,000, getting fired, and being labeled pedophile for life. :p
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: