Monday, July 9, 2012

Destruction of the disgusting ugly hate

Dancing with my babes! I just find choreographing such a huge pain. I fail to see the enjoyment in it, because I'm bad at it. Isn't that the case for a lot of things? It's hard to like something if you can't do it well. At least for me. Choreographing is such a bittersweet thing. It can be demoralizing. Takes time and a lot of patience. Upon completion, however, it can be really satisfying. Huge sense of accomplishment. Still... I'm gonna be a loser and say that choreographing will never be my thing. I guess that is why I'm unable to rise above as a dancer.

I haven't seen my gunguns for the longest time. Finally, we scheduled for a short lunch! As well as to send PX and CL off for their short BKK getaway.

Ramen Champion for lunch!

Spoilt for choice! Ramen of assorted flavours and types. Just the night before, I dreamt that I took part in a food competition. My task was to finish a pool of ramen. By pool I meant the size of a swimming pool. I ate my fill and stopped. My opponent stuffed himself to death, sadly. I suppose my dream was a calling! The bowl of ramen I had was indeed filling, alright.

Lots love!

Also finally met up with my BFFs!!! Missed them :') We were supposed to have ramen for dinner but I've had enough of ramen (dream AND reality, regardless) so we decided to have cheap hawker food for dinner. What followed was a thorough round of shopping at Bugis Street. Boy, did that place change! Gone were the days I frequent those streets to get clothes. I've once decided that the clothings were too poor in quality and repetitive. To my surprise, this trip down didn't disappoint. I forgot how cheap the clothes were! $10 - $15 per piece? TOTAL STEAL. Definitely going to make it a point to shop there more often. Perhaps once every 4 months? Am also cutting down on shopping. I haven't blogshopped for a few months now. It's a radical (lol) change because I used to blogshop almost everyday. My mom would go "Is Christmas season all year round because it seems like you're getting parcels from Santa everyday huh?" I guess that's just because my expenditure is mostly on food now. Nothing to be happy about, honestly.

Fat Boy's burger bar for the first gathering for Black Jack and our sister OG Chewbacca (acronym: BJCB) (pun intended)
Pretty nice bunch!

My sister commented that the top I was wearing is too mature but I love it! Love printed tops :)

Just came back from D&D meeting. Overwhelmed by the sudden realisation of responsibilities. There's little time left.

Have recently read Sputnik Sweetheart and it set me into a state of confusion. MINDFUCKED. I felt miserable the entire day. Too many questions whirled around my mind trying to look for answers. I guess there are no answers to what happened though. It's unsettling. Gonna continue reading Fifty Shades of Grey for now, somewhat lighter, yet darker (more about the book next time. Not sure if I like it or not. The rational part of myself tells me that it's way too stupid).

Laters, baby.

No comments: