Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm wide awake. I can't recall why my kneecaps are bruised. It was such a weird night I don't even know where to begin with. Just felt a sudden surge of hate and despair merged into one. And it exploded without warning, triggered by everything that's happening around me. Next thing I know I'm covered in tears. People are volatile creatures. Everything is fleeting.

I was thinking about how ironic it was when I saw this old man jogging along the river, while we youngsters were binge drinking, and having one cigarette after another.

Honestly, alcohol can make things
1) bloody damn awesome
2) bloody damn bad

Some nights are good, some nights bad, some nights a mixture of both. Last night was just... Weird. Wondering when I'll get tired of this screwed up lifestyle. Feeling damn fucked up already.

No comments: