Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hurricane

The week has been nothing but busy. Can't even figure out why. HSS camp tomorrow and I've yet to pack my bag. The lack of sleep is making me cranky. My skin is really horrible and I'm starting to hate my bare face. Confidence drops beneath ground level once I'm without make-up. Not that I pile on a lot of it - actually usually it's just eyebrow mascara and eyeliner. But it just makes hell lot of a difference to me. Speaking of it, though a trivial matter, this guy tried to chat me up while I was working. I just found it amusing because 1) I'm bare-faced and dressed in my worst attire 2) I haven't gotten cheesy chat-ups like these in a while (clubs excluded). Thank you, awkward stranger, for giving my self-esteem a tiny boost. At least got people want lah hor.

Shall update when I'm back from camp + Krabi!

(& I need weird things to stop happening to me. July has been a pretty bad month so far D:)

No comments: