Thursday, July 5, 2012

Home!


Back from JB! Made a short vlog of the trip. The thing about overseas trips and stayovers are that they make me feel really empty after separating with my friends. I just feel really out of place and lonely after. I can be left alone for long, but once I start spending time with my friends for too long I can get a little clingy and needy. But that just implies that my friends are awesome, right? :) Looking forward to our Perth trip next year. We made a pact to really save up and make it happen.

In any case, I am in a really foul mood right now. Actually, have been feeling this way since I came back to Singapore last night. Everything just feels wrong. Gotta shake it off! Feeling a lot of things right now and I can't put them in words properly. I should just rush out now. Really late for my dance session with FLaVa. Bye! x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE!could tell lots of effort in it,or maybe not,technology is so advanced now hahahaha.
Cheer up teng,don't so angsty haha

Alyssa K Huiteng said...

hahaha i took less than an hour to do the video. pretty fast! could never do that without macbook's awesome iMovie heh. thanks pangzy! ^^