Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First impressions are so important because your attitude and behavior towards a person is set according to your initial feelings. & things develop thereon. There's no way we can treat everyone we meet equally. & there's no way one would ever not judge others. I'm not trying to make a point I'm just having random thoughts because some people can be so different from what you initially thought they were, and it's rather alarming, how people are not how they seem to be. & people have different layers to them. I don't even know many of my very own layers (not talking about fats here ahem).

Just minutes ago I was thinking how different I am compared to who I think I am. Does that even make sense? I always think of myself as optimistic, outgoing, in need of many friends, freedom, etc, like a typical Sagittarius (used to be quite a horoscope believer). But I think I'm no longer who I think I am. I start to dwell over things. I do get over them pretty fast still, but I dwell much longer than I used to. I also get upset more easily these days, over stupid things. I'm only outgoing when I'm with certain people. I can't be bothered to be outgoing towards certain people. I'm becoming more withdrawn in a certain way. Maybe it's time to redetermine my self-evaluation.

Maybe it's because school just started I'm starting to think quite a lot again.

No comments: