Friday, January 4, 2013

Infidelity is something that I struggle to understand, because I don't get why people do it when they know it's wrong. How could you ever claim to love a person, and yet be involved with somebody else? I see it happening everywhere, around me, to my friends, and I see how ugly people are. Can we never be satisfied with what we have? It seems like it really is THAT easy for people to have a change of heart. Then again, is it a matter of self-discipline, or does it happen simply because it is something not within control? & why do these things happen repeatedly? I just hope none of these would happen to me and my friends anymore.

I spent an entire day feeling really upset about my physical appearance yesterday. I haven't felt that bad about myself for a while. I do get moments of low self-esteem, but at the most I just feel slightly dejected and move on after whining for a bit. BUT YESTERDAY, idk I was just so obsessed over it and I felt like crying. My acne problem is back to haunt me once again and I'm at my heaviest. My hair also suddenly decided to tangle like crazy every morning. I feel so hideous. & I feel so incompetent in everything I do. I just want these negativities to go away because hell, I am an optimist so why are these issues bugging me?

There are so many average people out there and I'm just another one of them, filling the numbers. What do I stand for?

No comments: