Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It always happens. People take things for granted through time. & it doesn't matter if who the person is. It happens. It just does. & you've gotta learn to just suck it up. I can't say I'm not guilty of that either.

Don't harbor hopes. Don't give things expectations. That way it'll be easier accepting reality. That way you won't have to face a situation where the results weren't as good as you expected it to be. That way you won't be happy, but you won't experience sadness either.

If you want to receive happiness, you'll have to open your heart up. But when you do that, you put yourself in a vulnerable spot, and you can get hurt anytime. Your choice. It's a double-edged sword. & that's what's making me afraid.

I don't think it will ever go away.

I'm hideous. So very hideous.

No comments: