Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The dreaded new semester has begun yet again. How does it feel like I've been through this so many times when I'm only in year 2? It's gonna be another hell semester. I remember how I died in year 1 sem 2 - impresario, JDC, hall dance, atop of endless stashes of school work. It wasn't pleasant and I felt like I was just living through the days. Don't think it will be any easier this time around.

Don't feel like I'm having things easy lately. Bickering with my dad and being financially strapped is difficult. I need to start working again and save up. I've big plans ahead, made with a friend, which I really wish would come true. It's not gonna be easy but I think I really want to give it a try.

Really dislike being dependent. I want to have the ability to do what I want to do with my own might, my own competency.

Choreographing for hall dance, and I once again question my ability. Sometimes I wonder if I should even be doing this.

I constantly tell myself to cast fear aside but it's not that simple. & sometimes I doubt and think too much. Expectations don't tally with reality and I find myself really ridiculous.

No comments: