Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Change

A lot has been going through my head the past few days. A lot has happened. I feel like I'm drifting on the open sea, clueless. I'm just counting the days as they pass by, with no direction to follow. I'm a very indecisive person, and I usually take the easy way out. I'm generally optimistic, but when I'm left alone, I tend to think about a lot of things.

Everything seems murky and uncertain, hard to find the gleam of light directing me to where I'm supposed to be. Barely rescued my own relationship due to certain reasons, not knowing where to go next --- to work, to stay, to leave, to enjoy? Also, worrying about my results, having nowhere to go.

It's just hard to think clearly with these thoughts bothering me, floating around the top of my head. But I guess I shouldn't over-think, and should just take a step at a time till I find an answer.

I dislike uncertainty. I'm bad at making decisions. But I guess facing different choices and choosing a path eventually is just inevitable in life. Gotta learn to suck it up, & learn to cope with change.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHEERUP!
YOU'VE GOT US :D

Somehow things will always end up alright, we just ned time (:

MEET UP SOON FOR FOOD!