Sunday, January 16, 2011

when we collide, sparks fly

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So after chilling out on Friday...

Saturday

Met boyfie for a date to Science Centre for the CSI experience! We were so excited at first. But the day was just so damn lousy. We quarreled from beginning till end, from the time we met till we left each other. It was horrible and so exhausting. But I'm glad we made it through.

Photobucket

Screwed up day, I can't even believe how screwed up it is.
Timing dragged and late for dental, heavy downpour right when we wanted to leave, unable to hail a cab, decided to brave the storm, ended up getting drenched (or I would say SPLASHED by water puddles, TWICE, because of passing cars), late for dental, quarreling about senseless stuff, angry with each other etc etc.

But at the end we solved our problems so that's good :) Hate quarreling!

Photobucket
HAHAHA HIM WITH MY HAIRBRUSH AS HIS TOOTHBRUSH -.-

Supposed to go clubbing with friends, but ended up getting canceled. My bad. I dua all of them. Felt freaking guilty. So met with my two girls to have a chillout session to ease emotional tension haha.

Well... I forgot to bring my wallet. BUT I brought my coin savings out, because I was planning to deposit them into my bank.

Me: OMG I FORGOT TO BRING MY WALLET.
Driver: Uh... Okay....
Me: Do you mind if I pay by coins?
Driver: Uhhh sure, if you have that amount of coins....
Me: Okay hold on. *digs for 5mins* Okay uncle, here's $18.60.

HAHAHA BOW TO ME AND CALL ME COIN GOD!!!!! WIN.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We ended up at The Pump Room (some old people club. All expats and SPGs there. Duh. Presence of expats = presence of SPGs. This ridiculous SPG was lapdancing on this angmoh guy. Get a room lah.)

We were sulking when the live band played cos they played songs like "that's the way uh huh uh huh". & this middle-aged taitai infront of us kept signalling us to dance and kept shouting "WHY AREN'T YOU GIRLS ENJOYING YOURSELVES?!?!?!"

I'm sorry... but the music................ is hard to dance to.

THEN the DJ played some nice tracks and we hit the dance floor!!!!! Felt damn awesome.

Highlight of the night: Angmoh with 5 inch tall Dragonball Z Gouku headgear aka Huge yellow wig, with stockings and hot pants. (Y)

Photobucket
We then chilled by Singapore River and enjoyed the night breeze.
I really like nightlife. Not just clubbing (I don't even go often, or like it that much), but I like spending my night outside.
Just chilling in the pub, or having desserts, supper, or just staying over at friends' place. Spending time like this beats sleeping, doesn't it? (Okay fine, sleeping is as awesome as having nights outside!)

AND I'VE A SECRET.

Photobucket
I'M ACTUALLY SPIDEYTENG.

No comments: