Saturday, January 29, 2011

Life

Allow me to revitalize this pathetic little space in the world wide web once again. I've kinda forgotten about you, my dear blog. Hahaha. My life revolves around my job, and the fun after working, when I meet up with friends.

Office dynamics have changed so much since Estelli Angel and Puipui left. Now Lorraine and Cindy left the job to pursue their education as well. Joleen had to leave the job due to certain reasons. Wilson is leaving soon to take a break. We're all different people with different goals in life. I'm glad we were able to cross paths, to work as colleagues for that certain period of time. New temps are added to the team as well. Bixuan, Hongru, Huixin, Liza and Yiqi. & people who stay --- Jocelyn, Lawrence, and Leon (this boy ah, very indecisive).

What do I want? Am I happy with just sitting in the office fiddling with data entry, or do I want more in life? Maybe look for a job that serves my interest better? That may help me in my future career? Is it too late to look for one? Am I able to cope? A part of me just wants a simple life --- sit there earn money, the slacker it is the better. But another side of me wants to do something more, much more, something that can impact my life and maybe others. What do I want? I've been thinking for pretty long, and I still have no definite answer.

Shenghui is starting to show me more concern recently, which I am really glad about. :) the other day he offered to deliver selegie soya bean milk with pearls over to my place because I was having eye infection and he wanted to make me feel happier. Although he didn't really do it (because I'm going out and our timing clashed), but I'm really overjoyed by the fact that he had the thought to do such a sweet thing. Honestly, he's not that much of a sweet person. Romantic, uhhh, not so much. But he's sorta adorable (himbo himbo stupid stupid one) by himself, so much so I can be just happy sometimes w/o him doing anything much. Hahaha.

In any case, my pathetic bank was left with a mere sum of $0.09. Many wondered how I did it, and I'm puzzled too. Until last night. Lo and behold, my first sum of pay came in!!!!!! :D how elated I am! The money came at the right time. It's not a lot (because my pay is pathetic and DAMN YOU CPF) but those are money that I earned with my own effort, and I won't need to eat grass to survive!!!! Yahooooo! \(´▽`)/

Estelli Peixuan and I are also trying to setup a blogshop. Till date we didn't have much time to go into details and take time to set it up properly. But we'll do so soon and so friends please support our blogshop then! Promise to only bring in stuff with good quality and designs ;) & my two dearest girls, I love you two so so much. You guys are like sisters to me, like people I can never do without. ♥

Alrighty, this post is getting too wordy. Imma take it away from here. Baiiiii! :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: