Saturday, January 15, 2011

We are young, we run free

Been a long time since I really had a good rest. Squeezing out time to meet different groups of friends and handling work at the same time tired me out a little, although I had my fair share of fun in the process. But of course, nothing beats catching up with friends.

At one point of time I felt so lethargic all I could think about is sleep. So that's what I did. Slept early, woke up late, requested for a day off from work, and met my 2 favourite girls (YOU TWO BE HONOURED LOL!) the next day.

So long since I felt so free. Signed up for driving theory test with Estelli first. Kinda excited thinking about driving around town in my very own dream car in the shade of baby pink. A girl can dream, couldn't she?? :p

OMG I LOVE CHEESE TOFUS. I'd be so happy if someone got me cheese tofus for my birthday. Hahaha! No, I kid. But my love for cheese tofu is deep. Real deep. Finally got to eat em again ytd!!!! Felt like the happiest person alive!!! *spins around*

After our lunch at pastamania, we went for bowling! Sharing a lane with 2 pro kids was no joke.... We didn't even know how to operate the freaking machine. *headpalm* the two guys had to come over and say "errr you have one more go". We were SOOO embarrassed. But I'm happy I've improved! Winner for round 2, babyyyy! :D I used to lang gao (gutter) like every single round hahahaha.

And we slacked at Starbucks sipping our warm cuppas, chatting about everything and anything, and just enjoying each other's presence. Although we worked together for the past month or so, the only time we really had for each other is during lunch. So yesterday felt refreshing and brought us close :>

And the "Choko!! Matte!!!" inner joke still cracks me up whenever I think about it! LOLLLLL.

Love you two! xinfinityyyyy ∞ ♥

(p.s. Peixuan's new English name is Chenise and mine's Chevonne. HAHAHA. Act ATAS!)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: