Thursday, January 6, 2011

a new cycle of 365 days
















Already 6 days into the new year, and I haven't quite gotten used to 2011. I've already set my new year resolutions, scribbled them down with glittered color pens, hoping it might make me look at them more often and actually fufil them.

Looking back at 2010, a lot went by in a flash. Mainly struggling with A level's. But the process was made so much better with the presence of dear friends whom I know will always be there with me. :> I wouldn't say 2010 has been a great year for me, but it wasn't bad either.

11 resolutions for 2011 in a glance
1) Be punctual
2) Take public transport, avoid cabs
3) Stop snoozing/dismissing my alarms
4) Spend more time with my family
5) Spend more time with Tora
6) Start having a goal for my future in terms of further education (local U? If not, other options available? I'm really not confident and confused about my future, to be honest.)
7) Be sure of what I want in my relationship, compromise and keep a balance
8) Cherish all my friends & make an effort to keep them close
9) Lose weight, tone up, and grow some boobs (I'm just kidding about the grow some boobs part. I think it might never happen.)
10) Obtain clear complexion
11) Read widely and gain knowledge --- literature wise, current affairs, fashion, beauty, tabloids, but of course!

Man, if anyone were to judge a person by his/her resolutions, people would judge me for being superficial/bimbotic/vain/bag of lazy bones.

Well here's my list of resolutions in 2010 and very obviously I failed most of em............
Just hoping 2011 that will be a better year for me! & for all of you out there ;)

Shall blog about backdated stuffs soon!

& here's to starting over c:

No comments: