Saturday, January 1, 2011

NYJC Red Carpet 2010

Kay I know......... My blog is collecting dust. & to think I decided that I'll blog regularly just a month ago. Hahaha. Well it's difficult because I'm plain lazy.

So to backtrack a little, after coming back home from the Genting trip with my two lovely crazy girls, it was prom the next day. Pretty hectic, yes I'm aware.

Estelli and I met up at Angel's house to do our makeup and hair before setting off for Raffles Town Country Club. We were clueless about falsies and whatnot and we made quite a mess. But the pro me *cough* managed to figure something out and helped all of us apply falsies!

I pretty up screwed up my makeup and hair. Note to self: DONT KNOW HOW TO CURL HAIR, DONT ANYHOW TOUCH CURLING TONG. TYVM.

Well despite the ruined hair and overly wayang makeup, I would say I had fun cos of a company. & I think prom is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Look back at your teenage years when you're like 40+ and you realise you've never been to prom --- I think it's kinda sad.

& after prom was partying at post-prom. I wouldn't say Butter is an awesome club. And the dancefloor was packed. It was ladies night to begin with, hence the long drink queues. Only got one drink -_-

Anyway, photos in reversed order cos im lazy to arrange!

@Butter!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This crazy girl took off her heels in the club and stood barefooted, hence our height disparity.
(I was wearing wedges of 13cm height hahaha)

Speaking of which, Estelli took off her heels cos her feet ached, and I stepped on her toes multiple times while dancing, and poked her eye thereafter. Idk if 1) she's too suay 2) I'm too clumsy 3) a person should never remove his/her shoes in the club.

Photobucket
Germaine was there too!

& there was this annoying fat woman who kept dancing weird. And she's like... bald.


Back at RTCC


Photobucket
They had this red carpet photoshoot corner so we act chio

Photobucket
Lynette

Photobucket
Dancers

Photobucket
Natty

Photobucket
Dancers, again

Photobucket
Ahmeng!

Photobucket 
 Jas

Photobucket
Lousy food we paid 70bucks for.

Photobucket
Fiona

Photobucket
WE DIDN'T HAVE SEATS INITIALLY AND WE HAD TO ASK MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE WE GOT CHAIRS. 70bucks for free seating. Awesome much?
But after a while Mr Gary Neo came over and asked our group to sit at the VIP table :p
VIP BABY, VIP!

Photobucket
Aiai. She's so gorgeous that day!

Photobucket
Meatbun

Photobucket
Picture is self-explanatory.
(psst they are the only 2 who are among the same height that night) HAHA

Photobucket
Liyun

Photobucket
Sammy bombelly

Photobucket

Ah huang

Photobucket
When we were cabbing there!

I really didn't like my prom look. The only thing I liked was the dress (from Topshop). & I felt like I was too fat for the dress. But anyway, I had fun!

MORE PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK.

P.S.: Some girl wore a kimono to our prom. So I guess it's safe to say even if I'm fat/ugly, at least I didn't mistake prom for some cultural day -.-

No comments: