Monday, March 21, 2011

BBGs! ^^

Super long since three of us hung out together! (Okay not like SUUUUUPER but kinda long! We tend to miss each other easily :p)
So we met up for some shopping at Bugis!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dinner at Wongkok.

Photobucket
THE NISSIN MEE SUCKED. Why the hell did I even agree to spend $6+ on MAGGIE MEE?
I can just cook myself a bowl & it'll taste better.
Estelli liked it a lot though. She was the scavenger of the night, swooped all our half-eaten nissin noodles down her tumtumz.
& she insisted that the noodles were nice.
No they're not. Don't try.

Photobucket


Photobucket
I look super weird in these two photos.

Photobucket
This is my true self hahahhaha.
Can you see how tall Estelli is.
She's already taller than us on a normal day, and that day she was wearing kitten heels (KITTEN ONLY LOR NOT EVEN CAT YET AHAHHAA OK SORRY IM TRYING TO BE FUNNY) and she machiam giant already.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
LOVE YOU TWO xINFINITY!

The other day when Pui and I went for a job interview.
The interviewer was the Head of Marketing for Normantec (anti-virus company) from Sydney.
So he was like some bloody big shottttt!
Both of us didn't get the job.
I am jobless.

I feel like I'm leeching on my parents, a waste of resources, a burden to the society.
>________<


Photobucket


Photobucket

Ending off with a really cute photo.

Photobucket
Puipui like mini-human/Estelli like giant

BAI

No comments: