Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hearts a mess, you won't admit to it



I love all Gotye's songs. Amazing. Give it a listen!

Yiwei gorgor's wedding dinner on Tuesday at Noble House.
I asked dad "What's the name of this restaurant?". He stared hard at the menu, and told me "Noodle house."
I went like "Uhm okay. But why noodle?! They don't even sell much noodles here."
So I grabbed the menu over and saw 'Noble House' written on it and went -________-
"DADDY, NOBLE HOUSE LA, NOODLE HOUSE!!!"
Old already.

Photobucket
Xiaohui

Photobucket
Erny & Qiann

Photobucket
Blue & Red!!!

Photobucket
Peishan jiejie insists that she doesn't want to be in the photos cos she's "not a teenager who takes photos in the toilet" HAHA.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Her damn kuazhang ribbon.

Photobucket

おめでっと~! 祝有情人终成眷属 ^^

(I just finished a quarter of a whole chocolate cake, right after I said "I'LL PROVE THAT I'LL LOSE WEIGHT, JUST YOU SEE, HMPH!!!" righteously to Shenghui. Oh well....)

No comments: