Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm walkin on sunshine!

Blogging mojo is back yo! I've got the mood!

My joblessness is starting to bother me. SOMEONE EMPLOY ME PLEASE? :c
Well, despite my joblessness, Liting happened to have a job offer for me at IT fair, to give out flyers for M1!
Subbed her for 2 days. Pretty good money, but it'll take some time for that money to reach my pocket. Salary for fairs like such require 2months at least to be processed. Meanwhile I remain BROKE.

Photobucket
Team A! ^^

Photobucket
People I give out flyers with most of the time!

Photobucket
@loveeelockdown @ohmybreakfast @vainpot94 !

Photobucket
Aren't they pretty?!

Lots of girls at the fair are all so pretty and skinny, made me feel so inferior!

So the other day, I went down to Uniqlo to get my Big Bang x Uniqlo teeshirt!
I must be one of the last to know. I didn't know till Lawrence twitpic-ed a photo of the hoodie/shirt.
I thought only Japan had this deal!
By the time I ran down, they only had big sizes and limited designs left.
Oh well, better than nothing!

Photobucket
チョ嬉しいです!!!!
& I absolutely do not give two flying fucks if you say my shorts make me look poor/funny cos of the pockets.
I LIKE MY POCKETS THAT WAY!
I kinda needed a new pair of denims, and happened to see this pair of shorts on some random blogshop!
I think it's cute! I don't care if you like it or not!

& yes I removed my pink extensions after that day.
End of my pony/unicorn days.

Photobucket
With gunguns! LUVVVVV!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Some random earstud I bought so that I could act like I have alot of studs. It looks really gross and I absolutely regret getting it.

Photobucket
At some teppanyaki place.

Photobucket
We shopped till we dropped!!! ^^


Okay so now imma continue rotting at home. BORED.

No comments: