Monday, March 21, 2011

Rouge & Glitter

Got to know that Smoochiezz (awesome site to spree at) will be opening stalls for a flea at TAB (honestly didn't know where the hell that was until last Saturday) via Natalie on twitter. So a few of us planned to head down to together to stock up on some cosmetics! ^^

Had lunch with Chuxuan buddy & Puipui at teppanyaki place at ION.
Speaking of ION, boyfie has this super weird habit of calling the mall "ION Orchard" instead of just "ION".
It's just like saying "313 Somerset". Technically correct, but I think people who refuse to call the malls by their shorter form makes them really anal.
Why make life difficult?!


Photobucket
Me looking all "TADAAAAA" with my meal when in actual fact you can only see 1) raw egg 2) bowl of thingmajiggy that isn't even open. Nice.

Photobucket
Same for CX hahaha. Thinking why I didn't take the photo of the full meal (like the udon, which is the main highlight)

Photobucket
& Puipui with the same pathetic stuff haha. We do not just eat raw eggs and vegetables for lunch okayyyyy.

We then met Natty & Yueli and went over to TAB!
Awesome place (cos two talented guys were singing and one of them looked very cute TEEHEE >w< ).
We immediately turned into pasar malam aunties, grabbed our baskets and filled them up with makeup products! HOHOHOHO THE JOY!

Then came the part where we realised oops what we want exceeds our budget, and so we reluctantly put some items back to their shelves. 

If I were a rich girl, nananananananananananananananananananana~~~~
*sings Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani*
Do not attempt to count the number of "na"s I typed, cos I randomly typed them w/o counting. HAHA.

Photobucket
Happy girls!
Loving my vintage floral HW shorts even though it's damn maaaaaafucking tight.
The auntie I bought this from went like "Errr you should take L. Don't worry don't worry, L is actually M, cos this cutting is very small".
Hahaha kind auntie trying to comfort me.
IT'S OKAY AUNTIE I CAN ACCEPT THE TRUTH *SOBS AND RUNS AWAY*
& even L is slightly tight for me lor. I DON'T THINK GOT XL KANZ?!?!??!!
FUCK IT I AM FAT.

& I super love shoulder cutout tops now OMG. INSPIRED BY NATALIE!!! (Please see two posts before this, where Natty wore a blue cutout top with holezzz)

Chilled at Starbucks!

Photobucket
GUESS WHICH RING IS MINE! (Okay lah see you so sad I tell you. Mine's the Rolling Stones with Union Jack on the tongue!)
The other two are CX's.
& the extra hand with no rings but ngehngeh wanna chup inside our we-can-haz-rings-so-we-r-kewlz gang is Puipui's hand.

& CX GOT HERSELF A.............

DRUMROLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT FOR IT.........

Photobucket
ARE YUUUU READYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?

Photobucket
URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE!!!!!!!

LIKE WOAH HOLY! Anyone who has this palette can totally go around and be stuck-up!
Cos the palette is 1) highly sought after 2) fucking chio 3) beauty cult favourite 4) comes in limited quantities!

If you're a girl, puts makeup, and don't know anything about this palette you ought to slap yourself now.

Cx went into the store and went like "OMG HAVE STOCK? CAN I HAVE ONE!"

Then two women came into the store, saw Cx holding on to the palette and EXCLAIMED
"OMG IS THE THE URBANDECAY NAKED PALETTE CAN I HAVE ONE PLEASE OMG THANKYOU"
She totally like HYPERVENTILATED.
& the woman's mom (who was with her) went like "I'll have one too, please"

Like wtf seriously damn hot this product hahaha.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Checking out their buys!

Photobucket



Poo came to look for CX and boyfie came to look for me, so we had dinner together at Handburger!

I did a damn dumb thing.
After eating, I bought 2 nail polishes from Face Shop.
While I was keeping my wallet (while I was still in the shop), I don't know what the fuck I did, but I dropped my newly-bought, fresh, just-paid, absolutely new polishes ON THE FLOOR.
& guess what happened, YEAH THE BOTTLES CRACKED.
So it went like "PLAPPPPPPP".
& the two bottles were smashed on the floor.

I FUCKING SAD I PICK UP THE POLISHES AND THROW THEM INTO THE DUSTBIN.
IT'S LIKE THROWING $6 RIGHT INTO THE DUSTBIN YKNOW?!
$6 NOT LIKE DAMN FUCKING ALOT BUT CAN BUY ME TWO PACKETS OF CHICKEN RICE LOR.

I cried :( Damn dumb.

Then CX&Poo got me two new bottles cos they see I so sad HAHAHA omg so paiseh.
Thanks buddy!

Instead of boyfie paying, my friends helped me pay instead omg. *facepalm*
End of tragic story....

We then accompanied Poo to tailor his first Blazer jacket for his commissionary ball!

Photobucket
The boy and I

Photobucket
Poo & Cx.

SOME DOUBLE DATE SIOLX. HAHA.

Photobucket
My buys for the day!
Cath Kidston (fake one la) long wallet clutch, NYX Extreme Black Felt Liner, NYX Round Lipgloss in Mauve (I accidentally bought the tester instead of the new lipgloss fml), NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Cottage Cheese, Nail Polishes from The Face Shop in Nude and Pastel Pink, NYX Mosaic powder, NYX Cream Blusher in Natural.


LUVVVVVVVVVV!

No comments: