Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bow chica wow wow

I personally hate blogs that embed music. I'm just gonna embed the song in this post! Play it if you want to!


Current addiction!

Photos from a Wednesday a few weeks back from Yueli's cam!

Photobucket
Otw to Butter & Estelli's kissy lips are turnin' me on. HAHA.
Why so pouty one?!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hunnybunnies!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Estelli is really happy. HAHAHA.

Back at Yueli's crib!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
Fake glasses with no actual lenses are totally like the real deal.

Photobucket
As well as shades with no... hook.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm so stoned, Yogu. Erm. Yogi. Goya. WHATEVER THE NAME OF THAT DINOSAUR IS.
It's the dino from super mario. What's it's name?! I can never get it right.

Yueli has LOTS of random stuff toys on her bed. Usually girls would have like cute huggable plushies. Hers are weird, hard, and totally unhuggable. Why would she even want them on the bed? She has the weird three-eyed green monster from Toy Stories, which is totally hard, unhuggable, AND SCARY to boot. Imagine waking up to a three-eyed monster beside you. & she has this weird banana thing that's of a weird shape and size. I just can't comprehend.

Photobucket
Hangers are SOOOO in this season.

Photobucket

Photobucket

& ytd was an awesome night out! Celebrated Yueli's birthday with Nat Mabel Joycelin & Fiona!
Fiona and I are the surprise for Yueli!

When I reached Yueli went like "OH MY GOD!!! HUITENG!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!" and started tearing up. Didn't realise I meant so much to her. Awww. HAHAHA. Emotional bitch!

Photobucket
If you couldn't tell, we had Marche.

Photobucket
I bought her a tin of Milo Powder for her birthday HAHAHA. (Brilliant idea by Fiona!)
She wanted a milo truck for her birthday. & obviously we can't afford a milo truck, thus the milo powder.
We made her eat the powder on the spot. HAHA.

Photobucket
This is priceless.

Photobucket
Well this is me going out of control.

Photobucket
Still out of control.
Why? Because smartass Natalie took a video of us instead of a photo.
We were like posing for 3 seconds and when we turned the cam over and saw a video instead I went ballistic and laughed non-stop.

Photobucket
& in this photo I'm still trying my best not to laugh. HAHA.

Photobucket
Help her please. My friend is on crack.

& we went to Scape to chill. Bought Gongcha.

Photobucket
& wow.

Photobucket
I lactated. Milky boobs. -______- (THE PHOTO LOOKS SO OBSCENE)
No, truth is I spilled my Gongcha on myself.
I don't know how it happened. I refuse to admit that I'm clumsy, but I really should do something about this. I just spill things all the time.

Fiona came and we lepak-ed at Maccas for a while, then camwhored!

Photobucket
PRESENTING THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!


Photobucket

Photobucket
I have absolutely no idea what we're pointing at but Fiona started pointing so Nat and I followed.
Blind followers.

Photobucket
Had an amazing night, had balls of fun ;)

No comments: