Saturday, March 5, 2011

Whirlwind

//edit

Oh yes, removed the tagboard cos there was way too much spam. Leave a comment if you want! (I doubt anyone's reading my blog anymore since I don't even update...........)

Gonna try to blog more often!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week feels so timewarped. Time passing so quickly as the week passes by, and the anxious wait for the results that made hours felt like days. 3 months of waiting, things whirled, and suddenly came 4th of March. I had nothing but fear, and perhaps that little bit of hope, hoping that I wouldn't do that bad. But I held myself back before I could start hoping big, because I know the higher the expectations, the greater the fall.

I know myself clearly, and I know I might not have given my best for this exam that determines my... WHATEVER IT IS.

Being back in school felt nice. Familiar faces everywhere, the noisy canteen, yadda yadda. Cutting the crap, my results aren't fantastic. Felt relieved, happy, yet sad and disappointed. To sum it up - confused would be the word. I wouldn't say it can get my anywhere, really. It's really risky, but I'm just gonna give it a try anyway. This feels SO different from O levels. I didn't give two fucks about O levels, did some last minute work, and could get a fairly okay grade. A levels took me three long years, and I still got shitty grades. I feel really happy for friends who did well, but some close ones around me are kinda in the same shit as I am. I can't really say "I'm glad we have each other" because NO WE'RE NOT. I would rather we all do well. But what's done is done, no? Just gonna have to work it out from here.

Photobucket
Before the results

Photobucket
The travel to school from Yimei's place - SO DARN TENSE. All of us just kinda kept quiet throughout.

Pui Cynthia and I crashed at Yimei's place the previous night to "calm our nerves" (instead of the accompanying each other as planned initially...)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Her with her seaweed, which I didn't even have appetite for.

Photobucket
This is a... uhm.. "I'm nervous" face. I dont know what I'm doing haha.

I really love baby for being there for me the whole day today :) I'm so glad he was with me... Telling me it's okay, looking at the available options for me, carefully listing them all out. What would I do without him? :')

Gonna have to research a bit on my own and choose my courses soon. Keeping my fingers crossed!


Before all that hell, I had a great Wednesday night at Butter.
Speaking of which, Cynthia asked me a very serious question last night.

"Hey, where's Butter Factory? They sell butter one is it?"

................................................ *speechless*

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

One of the best I've had!
Anyway the bartender went like "Eh that one your friend ah? *strokes hair*" HAHAHAHA.
Cos we both had extentions. SO GAY.

Lunch on Tuesday was with Buddy!
Photobucket
GALORE OF DESSERTS!

Photobucket
Xuannie!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Look at all the food.
We spent $10 per pax cos she had some voucher discount thingy.
MAD HAPPY AND FULL!!!!
& had Sakae with my girlies on... IDK WHEN! :)
Photobucket
BBGANG!

Photobucket


Photobucket
During photoshoot! :) Launching our blogshop next week (if nothing screws up)!

Photobucket
Love you two my BBGs, no matter rain or shine <3

No comments: