Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Deja vu

It feels like I've had this thought way too many times, so much so it feels like deja vu, like it keeps replaying. I hate how things are always fleeting. I want things to stay. I want the people I cherish to know I do. I want those who matter to stay. I want happiness to stay. I'm so worried that all I feel would be just be fleeting, something that wouldn't last. I worry too much, and I say too little. It's getting difficult to put my thoughts across, not even to anyone, but to myself. It's getting tougher for me to say how I feel because I'm afraid when I do, my intentions would be misinterpreted, and things would go wrong.

Last night I dreamt that I saw friends who used to be close to me, and one of them were crying over the loss of someone. & I felt sad. Then I was protecting this little girl from big gigantic men who were chasing after her. I kept feeding her with food. & this guy proposed to me with a pink ring with a tiny diamond on it. & it all didn't make sense.

That's what my reality is like now actually. It makes no sense.

No comments: