Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A moment ago I was perfectly fine and happy. The next I felt like my whole world was gonna crumble. How the fuck am I supposed to churn out a 800 word essay in two days?! Especially with all the SPT pracs, in-class essay (which I'm so unprepared for) and project filming and all that in between? I just felt so mad and frustrated, like I'm spinning out of control. I feel like setting everything on fire. Went for a shower in hopes to cool myself down but SOMEONE TOOK MY FAVOURITE CUBICLE (I call it MY THINKING ROOM). WHOEVER YOU ARE, A BIG FUCK YOU TO YOU!!!!! No bitch takes my cubicle when I'm mad! >:( Ended up bawling my eyes out in the third cubicle (WHICH I HATE BTW). I need a cigarette so bad and I've never ever felt this way, EVER!!!!! I don't believe in relying in such stuff and I know it's unhealthy. It's so peculiar. UGH. Alternatively a hug would suffice. I think.

No comments: