Monday, October 1, 2012

Everything happened within a single day. Dear Heavens, I understand that you want to make my life difficult and drama-filled but spread them out at least? It's beyond ridiculous I don't even know how to feel. I think I've collected enough bad karma the past few months to last me a lifetime. I regret the things I've done, words I've never said, words that I've said wrongly, words that I've said to the wrong person. Sorry can only mean so much, but that's the only thing I can say. Nothing can justify my actions, I suppose. I don't want to make mistakes again. But can anyone tell me what's right and what's not? I don't want to hurt myself. But I hurt people. I don't want to, but I still do, because I'm selfish. Yes, guilty as charged, I know it very well. I don't know when I've become like this but that's just how I function now. I'm not worth all these. Not a single bit. 'cos I'm as fucked up as a person can get.

Apart from all these, I'm letting my heart decide.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey you ok??

Alyssa K Huiteng said...

@TiffShen: Yeah I'm alright thanks my love <3