Monday, October 15, 2012

Sigh pie

I find myself sighing a lot lately. When I think of my HH0201 readings I haven't covered. When I think of the SPT choreo that's supposed to be done but I haven't even started on. When I think of how I'm such a mediocre dancer. When I think of how much I've been eating despite looking like a tub of oil. When I think of the number of birthday celebrations coming up that I want to attend but might not be able to. When I think of how Frolick is constantly bugging me to work when I don't have the time to. When I think of how exams are just a month away. When I think of what you said. When I think of what he said. When I think of what I think. When I think about how everything doesn't fit right and there are hollows between the cracks. When I think of how hopeless and vulnerable I am now. Bare, bare. My heart is bare.

No comments: