Sunday, October 21, 2012

Different stars

I'm such a flawed person. Having another one of those moments now, doubting, low self-esteem. I always think I've done enough, till I actually look back. I would then realise "How could that have been enough?". I want to be better.

I've been bingeing lately. I do that when I'm stressed out, or just when I'm happy. I guess now its a mixture of both, which spells doom. Just yesterday, I had a super legit dimsum buffet (non-stop ordering and eating), followed by a serving of froyo, ramen for dinner, followed by pizzas, washed down with beer. Beer... Is just making me balloon like a crazy fat bitch. The weighing machine is just sitting there alone, a sad corner of my room. And I dare not step on it. Not anytime soon. I feel so horrendously ugly these days.

Weight gain and ugliness is definitely not the sole reason for my dejection. School work. I can't even begin. I thought I knew what I was doing this semester. I am wrong. Horribly wrong. SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

& you. You occupy my mind. I have no brain storage space for anything else.

So i will hum alone, too far from you.
All that i say now is nothing to you.
We will lie under different stars,
I am where i am and you're where you are, you're where you are.

No comments: