Sunday, May 13, 2012

Even the stars, they burn

Hi folks! Currently I'm almost 21, still jobless, not contributing to the economy, and am leeching on my dad's income. Not too proud of that. Had a job interview with Frolick. Thought it would go well since usually if you're shortlisted, you'd most probably be getting the job. Who knew there were about 20 other girls waiting for the interview. Crossing my fingers hoping they'd get back to me.

Finally got my navel piercing. Please do not judge my belly thank you very much. I know I could shed a few pounds but keep that to yourself.


Supposed to look like a vampire for Elaine's birthday party. Uhm kinda failed I guess.

Accompanied chipmunk girl to get her navel piercing. Loitered around for the longest time before she finally plucked up her courage to really do it. She almost fainted and wanted to throw up after she was done with her piercing, which gave me a mini heart attack. Thank goodness she's fine!



With favourites, tzechar for dinz. Life's good :) Can't wait for their exams to be over. Girls' night out please! ^^

At Elaine's Vampire/Like-a-sir themed birthday party. Practically NOBODY dressed up as vampires except for Liting and I. She had her bright red lipstick on, and I had my dark coffee one. Faded halfway through the party though. Well there were some clad in all black... So I guess that was counted too. & only Gary dressed as a sir.




Vampires #fail

With the birthday goth!

I've dyed my hair into light copper brown too. Not really liking the colour. & my hair length is at its shortest since forever. Looks much healthier though.

Should I build an attic and make a new room on my own, or just renovate the one existing? Ugh decisions.

No comments: