Friday, May 18, 2012

& we will never look back at the faded silhouette




Phuture on a Wednesday night. Peculiar. Supposed to be a night out with my girls, but so happy to see the rest (YJ Clem Jo etc) there too. Been a while since I've been this sober. I wasn't even high. Maybe just a slightly, from the Graveyard that Jo forced me to down. Awful. Had to make sure Est was sober, and keep PX and CL (both had way more than they could take) alive. Pretty worried about them actually and I think I've seen CL merlion about 5 times that night. Also surrounded by weird people almost the entire night and felt so annoyed that we left before 3am. Weird night, but still happy being around my girls.

Post-partying sleepover. I look like death. 
It's an emergency: We need an actual stayover where we watch romance/chick flicks and paint our nails at the same time. Gossiping welcomed, but of course.

Karaoke with these three. Sang a record-breaking 8 hours. I don't even know how we did it. By the end of 8 hours, we weren't even done with our songs we've selected. We were actually forced to leave the place. Plain awesome.

No prizes for guessing what we were doing. I mean like, whenever there's Yueli and me, it's just kpop dance. Hahahahahaha.

Awesome oats.

Late night ooVoo convo.

Had my first driving lesson today. Thankful for having a patient instructor. I drove like a snail, at a maximum of 30kmph. I was just so afraid I'd kill someone or collide into a car nearby or something. 
Twisted logic, because seriously, who am I trying to kid? I can't possibly kill anyone going at 30kmph. But to be honest, for a moment I felt cool out there on the roads. A slow kind of cool.

"Not too bad for the first lesson. Not perfect, of course. But not too bad."
Pretty comforting.

& Frolick called back! I HAVE A JOB NOW! *pops champagne* Finally. Now everything's on track. I just need get started on my new room and not be lazy about it. (I am really excited about it but if you could see the amount of things I have to tidy up... I can't even...)

Taking baby steps.
x

No comments: