Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Without you, things go hazy

What if I fall and hurt myself?
Would you know how to fix me...

DIY nails can be awesome too *toss hair*

Yesterday saw me and my favourite girls having tea together. Been wanting to do this all along, and I really miss hanging out with them a whole bunch. How we used to just spontaneously head somewhere without having to substantiate it with a reason, simply because we had the time and liberty to. Now that their exams are over too, a proper meetup, finally! Really thrilled because I really miss them and I mean it from the bottom of my heart! Even now that their exams are over, we're still busy with different things, so it can never be the same during our junior college days. Gonna cherish the time I have with them.



English earl grey, rose tea, smooth perfection, macarons to complete.


 This photo is taken by the cute waiter at TWG. I think we spent more time checking him out than drinking tea. Bunch of lecherous girls.

Loves

Theme of the day was dresses!

Shopped around a little, and a simple dinner at Pontian.




BBGs!

Altogether now!

On a completely unrelated note... I feel fat. But we all know it's not just a feeling because the truth is - I AM FAT. Putting off my jogging plans, taking my navel piercing as a convenient excuse (no abdominal exercises for 2 weeks, & running requires abs, so...) for not exercising. But there's simply no excuse for my monstrous food intake. Just the other day my maid exclaimed to my mom "I can't believe she finished all of that". For one morning I had an entire bowl of laksa and McNuggets meal all to myself. Devoured everything like a wolf. Felt really happy until the post-meal guilt set in. I keep doing this to myself and it's screwing me up. NEED. TO. CONTROL. FOOD. INTAKE. My weight and physique is bothering me quite a bit.

Happier things - Meeting the girls again tonight for girls' night out! A fun night coming my way. ^^

x

No comments: