Thursday, May 3, 2012

If happy ever after did exist

Done with my first year in uni! Freshman no more! The elective paper was hard as hell but I was so overwhelmed by the freedom awaiting I couldn't care less. 

"I'm so happy I could spin 10 rounds!!!"
"You want you spin lor"
*spins ten rounds infront of canteen A*
WELL YES I WAS THAT HAPPY. Don't even know if it was the 10 rounds or the end of exams that put me in a whirl.
Ready to embrace everything else!

YJ Clemy and I went to town for an awesome impromptu post-exams celebration :)

Stepping into town for the first time in months *cues holy music*

& our celebration naturally involved (a lot of) food. :)


Not bad.





Resorted to drinking as we walked. Quite a peculiar experience.


Security guard kept looking at us. Well I understand his concern because there is hardly any reason why people would randomly drink outside the mall on a rainy night.


We are in no way beer addicts. SAY NO TO BEER BELLY!

Ending with this. SO HAPPY WOOHOO

2 comments:

YANJIE said...

We ended our postexam post with the same gif wth HAHAH ^^

Alyssa K Huiteng said...

HAHA yeah I realised! WOOHOOOOO!!!