Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's not as if I didn't see it coming my way. Why did make myself believe that I would do better this time? That thought shouldn't have even crossed my mind for a split second. I did nothing to deserve the right to think that way. Absolutely nothing. True enough, I took on more that I could handle. But behind all that, I wasn't in the right mind at all. Distracted, unable to focus, procrastinating, believing that miracles would happen out of nowhere, over-reliance on peers, immaturity. For all my life, things somehow don't turn out as bad I expect them to be. I never ever tried really hard to study, & whenever I tried a little, I would scrape through. Always in the "not good enough to be awesome, but alright to make it" zone. Always taking things for granted. I don't wanna live my life to rue this. Need to set things straight and do things right. Aptitude is one thing, but attitude is another. Time to rid this rotten attitude of mine. I don't want the next semester to come by and just float through it again, with no aim at all like the previous two. I can foresee myself repeating my same old routine of nonchalance and indifference, but no, I can't. I have to make it a point to remember how I feel this very moment. Honestly detestable.