Monday, May 21, 2012

Home is where the heart lies


Had a photoshoot with my family on Sunday as suggested by my dad, sorta like a birthday present for him. I think it happens to people when they reach a certain age. They'd want to stop and capture the moment, and look back at what they've achieved in life thus far. My dad is amazingly selfless when it comes to family. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am, but I feel really blessed to be born in this household, as his daughter. This is something I'm really proud of :) 

It's his birthday tomorrow - Happy birthday Daddy! I love you ^^

With the brothers


Dearest sister

Speaking about the photoshoot... 
Initially, I was led to believe that we were heading to a studio for a formal family portrait. Turned out it was a home photoshoot. I was told that the photographer is a professional. So I kept asking my mum when would that photographer arrive. She then pointed at my dad and said "There". Almost fainted. I felt terribly cheated at that moment. -_-" Most of the time it was just the DSLR on a tripod and self-timer mode. Professional indeed.

Too many photos so I'm just postnin my favourite two.

A pretty good one, but the background is damn failwhale. YELLOW PIPE WTF.

Not too bad I guess.

& just retrieved these the other day. Love my JC Black Suede Litas (inspired)

Current obsession

I simply cannot emphasise how much I love Boon Tong Kee. Overrated meh?! Freaking flavorgasmic.

Dad: You like Boon Tong Kee so much wanna marry the owner or not. Or the owner's son.
Me: *without hesitation* OKAY STEADY
Mum: But like that you have to marry all the different food stall owners already, YOU LIKE ALMOST EVERY KIND OF FOOD

#truestory

Caught Dark Shadows on Saturday with DX. Awesome actors but I felt that the storyline itself was kind of lacking. Not too bad but not awesome either. 

Waited awfully long before I could have my colorful xlbs. It was absolutely worth it though.

First job training with Frolick this morning. 10am in the morning. MORNING. Such unfamiliarity. I just wanna start work asap and start earning. I don't understand why Frolick has so many rules in place. It's kinda too much, somehow.

Shopped around a little with Huannie, & met up with partner JH to catch 21 Jump Street. Didn't exactly know what the show was gonna be about but I agreed since Channing Tatum was in it #superficial #lecherousgirl
THE SHOW DAMN COCK WTF brainless humour. But I'm kinda brainless so I did appreciate that sorta humour. SAD BUT TRUE.

Shower time. I reek of A&F. (Mart aka A&F perfumeboy generously showered me with the store's perfume when I visited him at work. Thanks, but no thanks, really.)

x

No comments: