Monday, May 7, 2012

Live my life

My Summer has been awesome thus far. Expecting more good things to come my way!




Timbre with Aztec. Also did some girly shopping. I might have compulsively went overboard with the nail polishes... Also gotten two uber cute tops from TOPSHOP. Super upset because my TOPSHOP cash card expired! Won that from the hall pageant. Didn't exactly occur to me that there would be an expiry to that.

Accompanied DX since he came over to NTU for his course interview that day. Good luck!

I look retarded and fat, but ROOMIELOVE!!!

Officially shifted out of hall. I will really miss our room! :( Yihua is the best roomie ever I swear (despite her mess). She shifted out a day ahead of me and I felt so sad sleeping alone with her corner of the room all empty. Uni life would be totally different without her! So glad we'd still get to room together the next semester. Together with Aizah too! :)

Get ready to party!




Great night out at Phuture with Aztec party people, also Liting Gary and Ben (totally random combination). Haven't drank hard liquor in a while, explaining my failure to remain composure. I forgot whose idea it was to drink from the bottle but if that didn't kill me, the 3 or 4 shots + beer in Phuture's bar did. Didn't even know that WK almost got into a fight. I AM SORRY!!! :( I wasn't oblivious to my surroundings I guess I just wasn't that attentive. NOT GOOD.

Sang our hearts out the rest of the night outside the club like homeless hobos. Great fun though. Also had awesome Bakchormee with King Albert. Really thankful for his help that night.


Dinner with famfamz at Newton. Bad and overpriced food. Don't even get what's the big deal. Loved catching up with my loved ones though. Haven't really sat down and talked to them for a long time.

Got my fat ass up for a jog this morning. Hoping I'd keep it a habit!

This doesn't look like me at all. Hahahaha.

Bye!
x

No comments: